Insights For Natural Balance is Diane Kusunose, a Licensed Physical Therapist, Biofeedback Therapist, and Nutritionist.
- ONLINE ORDERING NOW AVAILABLE! More details under Products Page.
- Our refer-a-friend special is back! Refer two people that attend their initial evaluations and get a free one hour session!
- Are you looking for an affordable water filtration system that provides hydrogen ions? Please see our products page for details.
- Diane was a presenter in the Stein Institute for Research on Aging lecture series at UCSD in which the topic was "Dizziness and Vertigo". Diane was one of 4 incredible speakers; she covered how she would assess this condition and find nutrition and herbal solutions.
If you know someone with vertigo or dizziness or are interested in viewing the video, please click here.
Diane performs a variety of services to help patients deal with ongoing stress related symptoms and lead a healthier, more balanced lifestyle. You will receive information 2STOP inflammation.
Her specialties include:
Whether you're dealing with a lot of stress or you need relief from a persistent medical condition, turn to Insights for Natural Balance in Carlsbad, CA. Working with this unique physical therapist may give you the perspective that you can move forward with your life free of limitations. Dedicated to client satisfaction, Diane creates a team approach when designing your personal care program.
You Need an Appointment If You Are:
- Eating processed/overcooked foods
- Using medical drugs
- Experiencing illness
- Recovering from surgery
- Living a stressful lifestyle
- Not eating enough fruits & vegetables
- Being exposed to radiation/pollution
- Taking laxatives
- Experiencing poor digestion
- Feeling depressed
- Following fad diets
- Exercising excessively
- Experiencing PMS
- Experiencing food allergies
- Struggling with diabetes
- Experiencing sleep difficulties
- Experiencing pain and inflammation
Here's a podcast interview with Lisa Thorp from Health & Wellness Encinitas. It will give you details of what I do at Insights for Natural Balance.